Social portal case study
MySimple.City offers help in finding service with help in every city
MySimple.city is a startup from Wrocław, built by Tomek and Łukasz. They came up with this idea while observing their own travel needs – they often lacked knowledge about local realities. We added our technological knowledge to the mix and helped to develop a website for them. Currently, you can search there for help in more than 100 cities all over the world.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Website developed with WordPress CMS and our dedicated code
- Fully responsive and easy to use mobile version of the platform
- Full graphic design support
- Code and page speed optimization
Development of a startup platform within reasonable budget with no functional loss
Dedicated code based on WordPress CMS
Quick implementation and launch of the website
Going live after three months of coding
Easy to maintain and affordable code
With WordPress, we cut the additional solutions cost by using ready-made modules
- Signup and login with Facebook account
- Smart search and filtering engine
WE ARE PROUD OF IT
- Constant user growth
- We are developing and perfecting the portal
- We are providing help with counseling and client needs analysis
Tomasz Trościaniec STARTUP FOUNDER
Nobody knows the city as well as the local people do, and they can show it to you in the way that no guide will. They will pick you up from the airport, buy a ticket and borrow a bike. That is how the mySimple.city community works.
Read about his startup in the interview for MAM STARTUP.
- WordPress system security
- Regular backups
- SSL certificate
Some of our projects, which we are really proud of! Most of them was developed based on WordPress, E-commerce solutions based on WooCommerce or Shopware.